Click the retreat below to learn more.
BREWERS RETREAT: Devils thumb ranch, COLORADO (October 1-4, 2017)
Join us in The Rockies for the country's best brewing experience. You’ll get to brew with some of the world’s best master brewers over four days at the luxurious Devil’s Thumb Ranch. We have now confirmed three of the master brewers:
- Tomme Arthur, Cofounder & Directory of Brewery Operations at The Lost Abbey and Port Brewing Co.
- Matt Brynildson, Brewmaster, Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Andy Parker, Barrel Herder, Avery Brewing Company
- Steven Pauwels, Brewmaster, Boulevard Brewing Company
- Dick Cantwell, Author, Elysian Founder and Former Brewmaster
With seminars from:
- Brad Smith, Founder, BeerSmith Home Brewing Software
- Neil Fisher, Brewmaster/Cofounder, WeldWerks Brewing
Includes three nights of luxury lodging at Devils Thumb Ranch, delicious lunches and dinners at the ranch on Monday and Tuesday, round-trip transportation from downtown Denver or Denver International Airport (at specific times only), craft beer at evening events (dinner and post-dinner gatherings), all the brewing supplies you'll need, and all taxes and gratuities. Each attendee will also get an awesome goodie bag with a retail value of more than $200.
This will be a very intimate retreat with plenty of opportunity to meet and collaborate with fellow brewers and craft beer enthusiasts. It will be an amazing experience that you will never forget.
Questions? Contact us.